Blog Breakdown

RETIRED, SEE YA!
Music video blog that also includes video, audio, and interactive media. You'll find some reviews and recommendations from the underground of the entertainment world, covering music, film, gaming, and more.
Rummaging through the interweb since 2010

24 September, 2010

World of Warcraft: Hedwig the Winterspring Owl


   For those of you who are not familiar, this post is about the World of Warcraft MMORPG. The smoking hot Bloof Elf in this screenshot is my Huntress, Anowyn in Moonglade. To the right is her brand new combat pet, Hedwig (Potter fans unite! and check out this page. Ahem). I just tamed this beauty in Winterspring and thought that some showing off is in order.
   Friends, there comes a time in every hunter's life when he/she is forced to make a critical decision: "Do I keep my loyal mountain lion who has been with me since level 23, gotten me through countless battlegrounds unharmed, tanked for me in dungeons, and peed on my armor to mark me as her territory? Or do I move on and find a different, more mature pet? An owl, perhaps? A symbol of wisdom and farsight?" But enough with the baloney. The owl. looks. epic! :) So to all you Alliance bastards out there (on Bonechewer, at least): when you see the blinding white light, that's Hedwig about to "nail yo ass!" (excuse the plagiarism)
   As a tribute to my beautiful Guinevere, the loyal mountain lion, I've decided to post a screenshot of her and Anowyn in the old days:

0 comments:

Post a Comment